WEIRDLAND: Honoured by Hitrecord

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Honoured by Hitrecord

I've been recently honoured appearing in the journal which belongs to Joseph Gordon-Levitt's website: HITRECORD.ORG, as the Hitrecorder who made a new audio-mix based on a previous collective associative word-collage by another hitrecorder, Schooladdict:
I ADDED A JAZZ SOUNDTRACK TO THE DECLAMATION BY JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT.
I hope to keep making more creative contributions in the future.
Yes, weirdos, I'm Parquebruil in the HITRECORD FORUM. This forum is peopled by very creative minds, so I recommend you visiting it when looking for some type of inspiration. I used this alias from the "Parque Bruil" park in Zaragoza, a mythic place for my childhood (and some teenage) memories. Here is a picture taken with me inside a kiddie circular amusement, it was a dark night when the photo was shot so it's blurred:

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kendra.I loved the music you chose.
I browsed the journal and forum, it's very impressive that Joseph is doing this and the feedback he 's getting!!

Elena said...

Thanks. In this thread there are some revisions of these mixes, see: Word Associations revised and remixed. Download my new version here.

clairex said...

I like these musical pieces a lot and Joseph's voice timing, Kendra, you're a true talent!

Anonymous said...

Donwloading now ;)

You may have seen this before... I was looking for clips for "That 70's Show" and I found this hillarious clip with Joseph and Topher Grace (actually, everything about that show is hillarious!!).
Topher's facial expressions are priceless!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53EeOX7o7k0&mode=related&search=#

Elena said...

I was looking for clips for "That 70's Show" and I found this hillarious clip with Joseph and Topher Grace
This video is so funny! Thanks a lot, gr77 for your youtube sleuthing, Topher Grace has become a very attractive man, same as Joe, those looks of both, sweet Jesus...

Elena said...

Oh, and thanks a lot, Clairex ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it Kendra :)
This clip is from 1998,Topher and Joe were so young,almost teenagers!!
I think both have improved since then lookswise :p