WEIRDLAND: My crushes' crushes

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My crushes' crushes

Jake told his sister Maggie during filming "Mona Lisa smile" (2003) he had felt a long time crush with Kirsten Dunst.
Donnie Darko confessed to Dr. Lilian Thurman he had a crush with: Christina Applegate, who played Kelly Bundy in "Married with Children" (1987).Michael Cera's teen crush was:
"Michael's crush growing up was Kelly Kapowski on Saved by the Bell (1989-93), played by Tiffani Thiessen" source: michaelcerasource.net/facts.Joseph Gordon-Levitt's kid crush was:Julia Stiles in "10 Things I Hate About You" (1999) as Kat Stratford.

2 comments :

Xenia said...

Thanks Kendra, but what do you know about JGL now, is he still available? you know, since Jake is off market...;)

Elena said...

by which I read in his interview for Wonderland, I'd say Joe maybe is single right now, he needs to fall in love again :)