WEIRDLAND: Kristen Stewart, picking up the change

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kristen Stewart, picking up the change

Kristen Stewart wins the Orange Rising Star BAFTA for her performance in "Adventureland" (2009), directed by Greg Mottola.

"Adventureland" (Pick Up the Change) from Jake Weird on Vimeo.


This is my litte fan-video as a homage to Kristen Stewart for her performance as Em in "Adventureland" which has earned her a BAFTA, congrats!!

It's a musical video featuring some stills from "Adventureland" directed by Greg Mottola, and starred by Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg.

Song "Pick Up the Change" by Wilco.


Kristen Stewart talks about winning the Orange Rising Star Award at the Orange British Academy Film Awards in 2010.

"Speaking after her Bafta success, the onscreen Bella Swan discusses her public popularity, the future of the Twilight Saga and her darker independent roles.
What did it mean to you to receive the Orange Rising Star Bafta award, the one prize in the whole ceremony voted for by the public rather than the stuffy film scholars who typically decide the winners?

-It's awesome. It's also cool because the snooty film people have to put you on the list for the normal people to consider so I guess it's the best of both worlds. I'm really lucky because I'm in a pretty unique position considering I have the Twilight following and I also do smaller movies too, so I'm lucky on that front.
The win shows your global appeal too, given it was voted for my mainly British viewers.
-Is there anything you can tease us with for Eclipse, the third film in the Twilight Saga?

-I mean, unfortunately… most of the info is pretty much out there, you know what I mean? I don't have to tease, I'd just say that all of the stuff you've read in the book is going to look really cool. I'm really excited to see the newborns, I keep saying that, but they're going to look insane.
-It was claimed recently in the Hollywood Reporter recently that you, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner aren't signed up yet for the last film in the saga - is this true or are you guys onboard?

-Well… We're all definitely onboard to do Breaking Dawn but what's up in the air at this point is whether or not it's going to be one or two films and at the moment we still don't know.
-You mentioned the independent films you've worked on recently and you're starring in the film based on Joan Jett and the Runaways, as well as playing a stripper in Welcome to the Rileys. Are these films that the Twihards won't be able to see and do you think some of your fans will be surprised to see you in those kind of parts?

-Well, yeah, they're both rated R so if you're a Twilight fan and you're under 18, I'm sorry. But I don't know - , you know, actors never start acting so they can find one character and become famous for it. I think it's just to be expected that I would do different things and I think it's to be expected that people will like or dislike them because art is subjective and that's why I like it. So it's all good.
Source: www.inthenews.co.uk

Kristen Stewart wins "Woman of the Year" award @ ELLE Style Awards press room - 22 February 2010.

No comments :