WEIRDLAND: Kristen Stewart at "The Runaways" New York premiere

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kristen Stewart at "The Runaways" New York premiere


Blanksie chats with Kristen Stewart again in the hope he can make her smile.

Floria Sigismondi, Joan Jett, Kristen Stewart, Dakota Fanning and Cherie Currie attend "The Runaways" New York premiere at Landmark Sunshine Cinema on March 17, 2010 in New York City.


"Kristen Stewart has become the star of her very own comic.

The "Twilight" beauty is the latest celebrity joining Bluewater Productions' Fame series of biography comics - with the release date slated for this June.

Of choosing Kristen, writer Kim Sherman tells, "For Twilight fans, Kristen Stewart is a woman whom fans long to be and love to hate."
Miss Sherman adds, "My goal with this biography was to show readers the depth residing in this young woman and the roles she's beautifully tackled through a series of spot shots, pinups and word art." Source: www.gossipcenter.com

2 comments :

Gail said...

Good Morning Kendra. I love the post of Dakota what a little doll she is. And Joan Jett has aged beautifully. I have to get off the subject for a moment. I have forgotten the same of Gemma's Princess of Persia? What is the Pricess' first name. I love the new pictures over at IheartJake. Thank you to all. It's made my day..xxooxoo

Elena said...

Good afternoon, Gail!!

Dakota has grown up into a very pretty young woman, hers and Kristen's skins are flawless :)

Joan Jett is one of my classic rock icons, and "I love rock & roll" one of my favorite songs ever! Gemma's character is Princess Tamina. I'm going to make a post with the new pictures of Persia, stay tuned, xxoo