WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal questioned what is real love making "Love and other drugs"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal questioned what is real love making "Love and other drugs"

Jake Gyllenhaal with a fan at Paragon Sports Store in New York City, on 21st December, 2010 (c) paragonsports

"Jake Gyllenhaal accepted a role in Love & Other Drugs because he was questioning his feelings about love. He told BANG Showbiz: “I just think there comes a time in different people’s lives where they say do I have real love? Do I want real love? What is real love? With the script I seemed to be in a time when that was a pressing question. “
He explained: “With this, I very rarely have a moment where I get excited and I go, ‘Somebody wrote this for me and they don’t know it.’ And I felt that way when I read this the first time and I was loving the character at first and then I was crying at the end because I felt like when he says, ‘Sometimes your life doesn’t go the way you expect it too’, and usually it doesn’t.

“And if you follow life and not really think it should be that way then it’ll all work out in the end. That just really moved me to the core and I couldn’t not do it.” - Bang Showbiz Source: www.iol.co.za

"Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift have been voted Hottest Celebrity Hook Up of 2010. The budding romance between the country singer and the 'Love And Other Drugs' beat Halle Berry's romance with Olivier Martinez and Kate Hudson's relationship with Muse singer Matt Bellamy to top the category in 'The X List' poll by gossip website x17online.com" Source: www.nationalledger.com

No comments :