WEIRDLAND: Selma Blair, not the most ambitious actress, is pregnant with her first child

Friday, January 14, 2011

Selma Blair, not the most ambitious actress, is pregnant with her first child

Selma Blair and Jake Gyllenhaal sharing a cigarette in "Highway" (2002)
Jared Leto as Jack Hayes, Selma Blair as Cassie and Jake Gyllenhaal as Pilot Kelson in "Highway" (2002)

Selma Blair in HELLBOY II: THE GOLDEN ARMY (2008)

"Hellboy star Selma Blair is pregnant with her first child, according to U.S. reports.

Fashion designer Jason Bleick, the actress' boyfriend of less than a year, is the father.
A source tells Star magazine, "Selma and Jason are ecstatic... Selma never thought she could be this happy."
Jason Bleick and Selma Blair at the DecadesTwo.1 At AnQi By Crustacean event (2010)

Blair and Bleick have no immediate plans to wed. Blair was married to rock legend Frank Zappa's son Ahmet from 2004 to 2006.
The actress joins a growing list of Hollywood stars set to become first-time parents in 2011 - Natalie Portman, Owen Wilson and Marion Cotillard have all recently announced baby news. Source: www.torontosun.com

"I've never been the most ambitious actress. I don't look like Julia Roberts; that's not what I bring physically to a role. Now I can play mother roles and it works. I feel something good is happening," she says.
"If I could dream of the kind of career I'd like to have, it would look like Catherine Keener's or Dianne Wiest's -- OK, I really am fantasizing here. But I think those actors are a huge pleasure to watch." Source: www.ottawacitizen.com

No comments :